Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kirsty Yaqubs - UK Professional Model,Top Fashion Model

Kirsty Yaqubs - Top Fashion Model

Born in Birmingham, I First caught the eye of a photographer at age 13. I then had my first photo shoot and there has been no stopping me since! I had always
liked to dress up in my mums clothes and pretend to be a model like her from a very young age and i wanted to follow in her footsteps.

In 2002 I entered a model competition in a Birmingham shopping centre, there was loads of people there and I had to get up on a catwalk and strut my stuff, I was so scared at the time! but i loved it and i feel runway modeling gives you a buzz and i love doing it !

Kirsty Yaqubs - Top Fashion Model

As i don't really have height on my side I decided to just stick to photographic modeling so as time went on I started promoting myself more on various websites and doing more photo shoots.

I have worked with a number of photographers over the years and I have achieved a lot. Modeling really is my number 1 passion and it is something i wish to succeed at in life.

Kirsty Yaqubs - Top Fashion Model

I am a very bubbly, exciting person with a wacky sense of humour which comes across in my photographs. I'm also a huge animal lover and in the future would like to get involved with certain charities to help them.

Kirsty Yaqubs - Top Fashion Model

I will be modeling full time as of June 07 and i really hope to achieve a lot of success by doing so. I am currently in the process of conversations with some of the UK's top agencies to discuss my full time representation.

Kirsty Yaqubs - Top Fashion Model

So this page is the boring model facts really, but on my home page you will find a link to my Myspace which is strictly about the real me!

Well that's me, Kirsty Yaqub - thanks for reading and make sure to check back soon for updates on pictures and news.

Kirsty Yaqubs - Top Fashion Model

News:

Kirsty is now being represented by Supermodel Agency, who provide models for fashion, commercial and glamour.

Kirsty has been picked to go and work in Ibiza this summer, doing modeling and promotion work at www.ibzlounge.com

Kirsty Yaqubs - Top Fashion Model

Check back shortly for modeling news and new image galleries including photographs from Kirsty's latest Fashion, Editorial and Commercial photography shoots.

Kirsty has just completed the second modeling assignment for Vanity for Sanity.

Kirsty Yaqubs - Top Fashion Model

Kirsty recently completed a photo shoot for the London College of Fashion Graduates

Pics from la senza pyjama shoot now up.

Kirsty is shooting in France for a 'wet fashion' project in December

Kirsty and model Sophie Leigh in the Birmingham mail - October

Kirsty Yaqubs - Top Fashion Model

Source : kirstyyaqub UK Professional Model

No comments: